martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011






















Stuck on the puzzle.

I'm not the kind of fool
who's gonna sit and sing to you,
about stars, girl.
But last night I looked up into
the dark half of the blue,
and they'd gone backwards.

Something in your magnetism

must have pissed them off,
forcing them to get an early night.

I have been searching from

the bottom to the top,
for such a sight
as the one i caught when I saw your...

Fingers dimmed in the lights

like your used to being told that you're trouble
and I spent all night
stuck on the puzzle

Nobody I asked

knew how he came to be the one
to whom you surrendered

Any man who wasn't led away

into the other room
stood pretending

But something in your magnetism

hadn't just made him drop
whoever's hand it was that he was holding.

I have been searching

from the bottom to the top,
for such a sight
as the one I caught when I saw your...

Fingers dimmed in the lights,

like your used to being told that you're trouble,
and I spent all night,
stuck on the puzzle.

I tried to swim to the side,

but my feet got caught in the middle,
and I thought I'd seen the light,
but oh, no.
I was just stuck on the puzzle.
Stuck on the puzzle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket